Wills and Trusts
Since 1984, Wood Law Office has helped Ankeny residents plan for their future. Hundreds of clients trust us to:
- Create simple wills for individuals and families
- Craft wills and trusts for blended families and special needs
- Use trusts to avoid the cost of probate
Also, if your loved one has passed, Wood Law has experience with the probate process. Call us for help if you need to:
- Streamline the probate process for small estates
- Manage final affairs when a loved one had no will
- Navigate the probate process
- Assist out-of-state family members or heirs
Wood Law can make it easy.
Will and Trust Concepts
Probate is the process of concluding a person’s final affairs, including paying bills, closing accounts, and distributing their remaining property.
A legal document appointing someone to manage your final affairs and giving instructions on how your property should be distributed after your death.
A person you choose to manage your affairs when you are gone. A spouse is often the first choice, with a backup in case the spouse cannot do it.